Senin, 09 November 2020

Daniel Bedingfield If Youre Not The One Lirik

Is bad cuz I know that youre the one Im going through a. The audio content doesnt belong to me I dont make profit out of this video I do not own copyright of the p.


I Love This Song From Daniel Bedingfield If You Re Not The One Great Song Lyrics Song Lyric Quotes The One Lyrics

I dedicated this song to my beloved princess because I loved her very much.

Daniel bedingfield if youre not the one lirik. Buat teman2 yang mau support Top Lirik Terjemahan agar tetap update Music Terjemahan bisa donasi disini. If Youre Not The One Lyrics Daniel Bedingfield 1 If youre not the one then why does my soul feel glad today. Daniel Beding Field - If You Are Not The OneJangan lupa Like Comment dan Subscribe yaa.

If your not the one then why does my soul feel glad today If your not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all I never know what the future brings But I know your here with me now Well make it through and I hope you are the one I share my life with. It was released on 25 November 2002 as the third single from his debut studio album Gotta Get Thru This 2002. If your not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way.

It was released on 25 November 2002 as the third single from his debut studio album Gotta Get Thru This 2002. If Youre Not the One is a song by English singer Daniel Bedingfield. If Youre Not the One is a song by English singer Daniel Bedingfield.

Daniel Bedingfield - If Youre Not The One Lyrics If youre not the one then why does my soul feel glad today. The single entered the top 20 on the majority of charts that it appeared on including being a number-one hit in the UK Singles Chart and reaching number 15 in the United States. If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call.

If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all. If Youre Not the One was the third single from Daniel Bedingfields debut album Gotta Get Thru ThisThe pop ballad about unrequited love shows off Bedingfields otherworldly high. If youre not the one then why does my soul feel glad today.

Lirik If Youre Not The One dari Daniel Bedingfield ini dipublikasikan pada tanggal 20 Januari 2012 9 tahun yang laluBelum ada info detil tentang single ini. See Me On Inst. The single entered the top 20 on the majority of charts that it appeared on including being a number-one hit in the UK Singles Chart and reaching number 15 in the United States.

But you gotta understand it The truth is all the hurt and the. The single entered the top 20 on the majority of charts that it appeared on including being a number-one hit in the UK Singles Chart 1 and reaching number 15 in the United States. If youre not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way.

No copyright infringement intended. I dont love you and youre not the one Yes I swear I dont. Love you and youre not the one Its not the same as I Mariah Carey - The one so so def remix feat.

If youre not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way. If you are not mine then why does your heart return. Supaya makin semangat buat upload video dan lirik.

Simak lirik dan chord lagu If Youre Not the One dari Daniel Bedingfield. Httpssaweriacotoplirikterjemahan- - - - - -. Berikut cuplikan syair nyanyian teks lagunya Well make it through And I hope you are the one I share my life with I.

If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call. Daniel Bedingfield - If Youre Not The One English Indonesia If youre not the one why does my soul feel glad today. A Dsus2 If youre not the one then why does my soul feel glad today.

It was released on 25 November 2002 as the third single from his debut studio album Gotta Get Thru This 2002. If Youre Not the One is a song by English singer Daniel Bedingfield. I never know what.

Lyrics found somebody that could be the one But I promised myself. W o WThis song was totally meaningful to me because It makes me feel betterAlthough It was a sad song sometimes but I love this song. If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call.

If youre not the one. Daniel Bedingfield - If Youre Not The One HQ with Lyrics. Jika kau bukan seseorang itu kenapa jiwaku merasa gembira hari ini.

Lirik Lagu If Youre Not The One - Daniel Beddingfield If your not the one then why does my soul feel glad today. If youre not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way. Lirik Terjemahan Indonesia.

If youre not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way.