Selasa, 16 Maret 2021

Christian Bautista The Way Look At Me

But your eyes say everything without a single word. G Bm C - D G Bm C G F G - D No one ever saw me like you do G F G - D All the things that I could add up to Em Bm C I never knew just what a smile was worth D G But your eyes say everything D D7 Without a single word.


Christian Bautista The Way You Look At Me Find Music Christian Bautista Something In The Way

Cause theres somethin in the way you look at me Its as if my heart knows youre the missing piece You made me believe that theres nothing in this world I cant be Id never know what you see But theres somethin in the way you look at me.

Christian bautista the way look at me. No one ever saw me like you do All the things that I could add up too I never knew just what a smile was worth But your eyes see everythi. Thank you so much. To date the album has reached 4 Platinum status by the Philippine Association of the Record Industry selling.

179 rows Christian Joseph Morata Bautista born October 19 1981 in Imus Cavite Philippines. Christian Bautista - The Way You Look At Me Lyrics. Its singles include The Way You Look at Me Hands to Heaven Colour Everywhere Kailan Pa May Ikaw and Kelan Kaya.

But your eyes say everything. In the third quarter of 2012 he was part of 10th anniversary special of The Way You Look at Me that celebrated his 10 year in the industry. Christian Bautista - The Way You Look At Me Music VideoFollow me on twitter.

Christian Bautista - The Way You Look At Me Offical Music Video - YouTube. You make me believe that theres nothing in this world I cant be. No one ever saw me like you do All the things that I could add up too I never knew just what a smile was worth But your eyes say everything Without a single.

Chord The Way You Look at Me - Christian Bautista Verse C G Am No one ever saw me like you do C G Am All the things that I could add up to F Em Dm I never knew just what a. Verse C G Am No one ever saw me like you do C G Am All the things that I could add up to F Em Dm I never knew just what a smile was worth Em F Dm G But your eyes say everything without a single word Chorus C G F Cause theres something in the way you look at me C G F Its as if my heart knows youre the missing piece Am G D You make me believe that theres nothing in this world I cant be F Em Id never know what you see F G C But theres something in the way you look. Am Em F Dm.

Kunci Gitar The Way You Look At Me - Christian Bautista. Lirik lagu The Way You Look At Me yang dinyanyikan Christian Bautista. Intro C Fm F 2x Verse 1 C B C No one ever saw me like you do C B C All the things that I could add up to Am Fm F I never knew just what a smile was worth G C G G7 But your eyes say everything without a single word Chorus 1 C Fm F Coz.

Without a single word. C G Am No one ever saw me like you do C G Am All the things that I could add up to F Em Dm I never knew just what a smile was worth Em F Dm G But your eyes say everything without a single wo THE WAY YOU LOOK AT ME UKULELE by Christian Bautista Ultimate-GuitarCom. Its as if my heart knows youre the missing piece.

Chorus C G F. This is the song the way you look at me from Christian Bautista with lyricsI do not own anything of this200000 views. Cause theres somethin in the way you look at me.

No one ever saw me like you do All the things that I could add up too I never knew just what a smile was worth But your eyes say everything without a single word Cause theres something in the way you look at me Its as if my heart knows youre the missing piece You make me believe that theres nothing in this world I cant be I never know what you see But theres something in the way you look at me If I could. Christian Bautista is the self-titled debut album by Filipino singer Christian Bautista released in the Philippines on 28 September 2004 by Warner Music Philippines. I never knew just what a smile was worth.

The pop ballad is the opening track of his acclaimed. The Way You Look At Me Lyrics. Cause theres something in the way you look at me.

No one ever saw me like you do. All the things that I could add up too. Its as if my heart knows.

Asias Romantic Balladeer Christian Bautista sings The Way You Look At Me live on the Wish 1075 Bus. Bautista was also featured on the series Princess and I which aired on ABS-CBN during 2012. Lirik Lagu dan Kunci Gitar Kord Chord Christian Bautista - The Way You Look At Me.

Christian Bautista - The Way You Look At Me Offical Music Video Watch later. The Way You Look At Me.